- metal free inlays
- dentures, partials
1. A crown is custom crafted in a dental laboratory. It is a tooth shaped
„cap” that is placed over a tooth to restore its shape, size, strength, or to improve its appearance.
- porcelain- fused-to metal
- all ceramic
- circonium, provide the best natural color match as compared to any other crown type. Since there is no metal, light passes through the restoration just as is would a natural tooth.
2. A bridge is a dental restoration that literally bridges the gap created by one or more missing teeth.
4. Veneers: porcelain veneers are thin shells of ceramic that are custom crafted under magnifications in a dental lab.
5. Dentures-replace all the teeth in the upper and or in the lower jaw.
6. Partials: usually consists of teeth attached to a gum-colored plastic base on a metal framework. The metal framework typically has claps that hook onto the remaining teeth and hold it in place.